Saturday, 19 June 2010

The direction of the blog.........

I've been pondering for the last week or so what direction to take the blog into next, if at all. We are moving away from Scotland and so the "adventure" of living in Scotland, traveling about Europe is coming to an end. So do I continue blogging but blog about every day life in our new home? Do I start a whole new blog on a different page? Or do I end the blog on the note of the last few weeks of living in Scotland?

I would like to think that when we get settled into our new home that I would have time to blog, at least occasionally, but I just am not sure if blogging about everyday American life, along with working again will be of interest to very many?! I can say that I know the adventures are not over, but they might just not be as interesting to those that have enjoyed reading about Scotland.

And so I ponder, wondering what direction the blog will go in next or if it ends when I leave Scotland.

Any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I don't think the Blog should end. Our travels together in Scotland have shaped us together and showed us highs and lows that we would never have gotten to experience. So I think us leaving the place Scotland doesn't have to mean the end of feeling of Scotland. That feeling of new things to see and places to go and great people to share our time with. Beside you have a wonderful talent for writing.

    Love,
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jeff! Keep the blog going. I read around 20 blogs on a regular basis and they are all about everyday life. Some, like mine, may have started with a specific purpose, but now there is a new adventure and life to write about. Keep blogging about the cakes and food you make...besides, you will have a whole new adventure living in North Cajun Country!

    ReplyDelete