Saturday, 21 November 2009

An NHS update

Just thought I would give you an update on the fine medical service I received.

I went to the doctor on Thursday. Yesterday the doctor phoned me up to let me know that she nor the chemist knew what to prescribe me so she had a call into a specialist doctor and that she'd get back with me as soon as she heard from them. She recommended since I would be traveling to the states next week that I call my old doctor up and see if they could give me some medication to tide me over until they figured out what to give me here.

Isn't that great? Aren't we excited to sign our nation up for this kind of health care? So here's my question, if I couldn't call my doctor in the states, or if we go to government ran health care int he U.S., then who do I call?

No comments:

Post a Comment