Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Summer days

I've been trying to spend my last days in Scotland enjoying the mild summer weather and soaking up as much time with my friends here as I can. I think back to a year ago this time and I couldn't wait for the moment to get to go home. But over this past year I've developed some great friendships and learned to appreciate my surroundings. The friends I have made I hope to keep for a lifetime and the appreciation I have developed for Scotland I hope to take with me on to any place I ever live and give each place the same sort of appreciation.

The weather here has been pretty great lately. We've had mostly sunny days, though a bit windy at times and temperatures around the upper 60's. We did have some rain on Sunday and it actually came with thunder, which is some thing I have only heard one other time since I've been here.

So I hope to get some more pictures up this week. I am hoping to get out to hike tomorrow and hopefully snap a few great pictures along the way. It will probably be my last hike here, so hopefully the weather will hold up!

No comments:

Post a Comment