It's was a little sad to do but I felt it was time to move away from the Scottish themed blog "look". Since we are back in the U.S., in a new city and moving in a different direction I thought it appropriate to go ahead and give the blog a face lift. The Scottish pictures and pictures of our travels are still there, in past posts.
So we are getting closer to our closing date. I am very much looking forward to it. I think the furkids are getting restless (well Simba more so than the others) but I think they are all looking forward to having a bit more roaming room. We are trying to get our closing date pushed up, trying to get settled in sooner rather than later. So cross your fingers and help us hope for a speedy closing.
The car should be here soon........by this weekend I hope and hopefully it will be available to pick up next week. I am looking forward to having a car..........yay!
On a side note.......as I type this my cricket is back! Those of you that follow me on Facebook know what I mean. For those that don't..........here's a little update. One night last week, in the middle of the night...a cricket started making that gawd awful noise they make. I laid there for a moment thinking it would stop, but it did not. So up I came out of the bed and started trailing where the noise was coming from. I found the furkids sitting by the door and so I thought perhaps it was in the hallway. Well no, it is in the wall! The wall, an impossible place for us to get to it. It made that awful noise for a while and it was LOUD. It eventually quit and then we got a little sleep. So a couple of days went by and nothing from the cricket. I was relieved to think he'd some how gotten out of the wall. Well to my surprise a few nights later it started again. And Jeff was here that time and he about went crazy looking for where the noise was coming from too. Once again the cricket stopped, thankfully and back to sleep we all went.
So we didn't hear it for a few more nights and we thought surely it had died if nothing else. I know....it's awful I even thought of death for it but seriously......when you are woken early in the morning hours to a very loud cricket........you wish death upon it...okay! You just do!
So yesterday, around 10am it started again! Again the furkids were at the wall and this cricket went on and on for over an hour. Its like nails on a chalkboard people! Then today.......around 11:00am it started doing it again. And it's doing it RIGHT NOW! Does anyone know how to kill a cricket you can't get too?
No comments:
Post a Comment