While I am super grateful to have a bed to sleep in and a television to watch and a sofa to sit on and just comforts of a small apartment........I am so ready to be in our own home. Between kids screaming and running up and down hallways and knocking on doors and just the overall coming and goings at a hotel.........I am beyond wanting to be in our new home. Hopefully just a couple more weeks. Still waiting for underwriting........as always.
Outside of my rant about kids running the hallways of the hotel.........things are going well. Still haven't got a chance to go see my family or friends in and around Houston but hoping to make that trip soon. Jeff's working a lot and keeping the odd hours he use to keep back in the day before we went to Scotland. It's taking some getting use too but its part of it and we just do it. I don't see him much right now but at least he's getting back to work here and adjusting to the schedule again.
I've not got to spend a lot of time roaming Shreveport but I have really paid attention when I am out to try and learn my way around. I think I am picking it up pretty well and learning more each time I do get out. Looking forward to learning my way around Bossier City a little better but the nice thing about Bossier is that there aren't a lot of main streets out there so it's pretty easy to learn.
Have started job hunting a little and hoping to get some more done this week. It's a little difficult to job hunt when you don't have a car yet to go on interviews or get resumes printed, etc. But hoping that the car will be here next week and hoping that we get settled in soon so I can really hit it hard. Looking forward to getting back to work. Though I'm not sure I am going to like getting up and getting out the door early in the morning. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment