It's been a while since I've blogged. So much has happened, so much has been going on that I just hadn't felt like blogging. And even now, as I sit here I am sure you won't hear from me again for a while. I hope to find the inspiration to blog more soon but for now I feel if I blog to much it wouldn't be a whole lot of anything anyone would want to read.
As most of you know, we lost my brother a couple of weeks ago. We sat at the hospital for a week and half before that hoping for a miracle, praying for a miracle!
So to not go into to many details I am sad, mad and angry. Most of the time I am angry and I am trying to keep it at bay and not let it effect the rest of my life. I miss him terribly and yet I can't seem to find a way to cope or to handle it. Most of the days I think I am still in denial and I will see him again the next time I go to visit him at his house. Other days I am totally aware, accepting it and trying to hold it all together for my adorable nieces. Everyone around me is celebrating Christmas and celebrated Thanksgiving and I just can't seem to get excited enough to do either. And while I expect no one to understand........I hope the respect to let me be when I need it will be granted to me.
No words can explain it for me! So maybe soon I can cope a little better and find my inspiration again. I hope when I do I still have some of you around to blog too.
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment