Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Its Been A While

I know it's been a while since I blogged. I am trying to find my motivation again and find something inspirational to blog about. So far nothing has come to me that I honestly thought would be something people would want to read.

I've been trying to keep busy. I took on a job a few months ago and it turned out not to be the most ideal job I could have taken. I was looking for something simple yet challenging and something stress free and hopefully some what on the fun side. I didn't succeed and I will just leave it at that. So I am no longer working there. Hopefully something on the horizon will work out the way I had hoped. I have a few ideas floating around in my head too of some things I would like to try and accomplish over the next year or two.

I am trying to find my inspiration again. So don't give up on me. Check back periodically and hopefully I will start blogging more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment