Monday, 4 April 2011

Time for a change

Not time change........time for a change! Well really both!

We are gearing up for vacation and I am super excited. Ready for a break away from things, soak up some rays and just relax with Jeff with NO phones! It took me a few weeks to find the right vacation for us but I think we will have a grand time. And I have spent the last week or so getting ready by getting odds and ends we need and getting the fur-kids a sitter and all that fun stuff. There is a lot of prep for us to go on vacation!

And I am thinking about some personal changes. Last week I decided its time to change out the quilt for our bedroom and bring in something new, different. I've found a quilt a really like for the bed but Jeff is kind of a "plain and solid color" kind of guy and I like things that are a little more lively, colorful and have a pattern to them. So we are working our way into a new quilt. ;)

I am also pondering a hairstyle change. Not sure exactly what yet. Maybe it will just be color or maybe it will be a cut or maybe both! I know last week standing in the bathroom drying all this hair when it's hot and humid outside sure makes me want to chop it off! But as sure as I do that I will have wished I kept it longer. So for now........its up in a ponytail most days.

Spring is in the air and I feel summer coming on quick! Not looking forward to those hot and humid Louisiana summer days!

No comments:

Post a Comment