Monday, 11 April 2011

I dub April, "the dragging month"!

Is it just me or is April dragging by? Could it be because I am ready for vacation and so the days and weeks will drag until we leave?!? Trust me when I say.....this has been a very long month so far and we aren't even to the middle of it yet!

April showers bring May flowers! I remember that saying from when I was a kid. But I was thinking this morning that is seems that it no longer applies like that. Flowers are coming out in February and March as it warms up and showers are just sporadic this time of year in Texas and Louisiana. And while I got my fill of rainy days when I was living in Scotland, I could sure use some rain for the yard right now! I hate dragging out the hose and having to turn the sprinkler on to get some much needed rain. We are forecast for showers today, but if we don't get them I will be dragging the hose out this afternoon for some much needed water for the yard.

As per my previous post.......I feel May is gonna be the month to bring so much needed change in mine and Jeff's life. I hope all changes will be for the better but I am certain those changes are going to come whether we are ready for them or not. And at the same time May will be a month of heart ache and remembrance as we approach my mom and sister in laws first mothers days without my brother and we will also have to endure his first birthday without him here to celebrate. Will be a hard month on us all. We miss him dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment