It was fab though! We had a great time and honestly I think it was truly just the right amount of time. By the last day before coming home I was ready to come home and see the fur kids and just get back to normal. Now I didn't realize that it would be a crazy busy week of normal, but hey, it's all good! We are blessed to have been able to go on a nice vacation, relax and have fun.
So we seen a lot, ate a lot, drank a lot and well......tried to relax a lot! Atlantis if fabulous! Hands down the highlight of vacation was swimming with the dolphins at Atlantis! The whole place is amazing and if you ask me..........well worth the opportunity to go see it and spend some time there!
I also learned that before Jeff and I kayak together again in the same kayak, we MUST learn to synchronize better! I had no idea it could be so difficult for the two of us to be in sync. That said my first clue should have been when we had to take dance lessons for our wedding dance and we still didn't do to well after six lessons. Lets just say that white boy has NO rhythm!
And Key West is a fab little town! I would love to go back one day, spend a little more time and drink a whole lot less! We did a pub crawl while we were there. It was really quite fun.....only my head didn't seem to agree later that day. Thankfully naps are helpful on vacation! ;)
We snorkeled too and that was great. Some of the people snorkeling with us seen a stingray and a turtle. I was really quite sad about not seeing them for myself. But we did get to see an eel and it kind of freaked me out......but I kept my cool. Lots of cool fish and thankfully no sharks!

Did I mention swimming with the dolphins? It really was fab! I'll try and post some pictures soon. It's been quit a busy week and I've not even got to fully download all the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment