Its June here in sunny Louisiana and its HOT! This time of year I love but its also the time of year when I am out in it, sweating and feeling just miserable that I say I miss the rainy, chilly days in Scotland! Don't get me wrong, I am glad to be back, but it would be nice to have some cooler temperatures than between hot as hell and hotter than hell! lol
I miss several things about Scotland, several things about Texas but I also am enjoying living in Louisiana. I never thought I would be it feels like home right now. And thankfully we've been blessed with an opportunity to keep it a home for a little while.
For those that aren't in my immediate circle, my husband has changes companies after eight long years. It was a decision that weighed on him for a couple of months and for the last several weeks of making the decision I watched him go through turmoil and the ups and downs of going or staying. It was a very tough decision for him, not made lightly. But now that the switch has been made I see a much more relaxed, less stressed person. He's not traveling as much and he's actually back to enjoying the job and looking forward to it. I know it was hard for him to make that change but I think he's quite pleased with his decision.
No comments:
Post a Comment