We are taught that having goals is a priority and that achieving those goals is what taking the steps in life is all about. Goals, no matter how big or small or important. I think even a person that says they have no goals, still has goals of some sort! Those goals might just be just to get through the day, or to get through the work week. Others might have goals such as career driven or about expanding their family. Or maybe a vacation, or maybe a combination and balance of several things. Personally my goals are a combination of things. Most of the time I feel that its important to work on one goal at a time. That's a personal choice for myself. I know people that multi-task multiple goals and focus one each with as much effort as the others.
SO, here is the problem with goals. We find that when we set these goals and focus hard on them, that it can be an utter let down, disappointment or other wise frustration when we don't achieve these goals! Maybe I am speaking strictly for myself, but I would like to think that is the general feelings of most. So we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and put one foot in front of the other and keep trying to achieve that goal.
Does that make your new goal to achieve your old goal?
No comments:
Post a Comment