Fall is just around the corner.......I can feel it! I've been dreaming of fall, ready for it to be here. So much to look forward too and it just isn't quite the same without the cooler temperatures. Football has started and so far my college team and my pro team are off to a good start! I love weekends simply to sit and watch some good football!
And school is back in. When the school bus pulls through the neighborhood in the morning picking up kids I always think how nice it would be to have some cooler weather while they wait. And Halloween is just around the corner. All the stores have their Halloween stuff out! I just love it! And lets not forget all the good and different flavored coffees that come out in the fall. This morning its in the 60's for starting and its nice and breezy. So I am starting out my day with Pumpkin Pie Spice coffee. Hmmmmmmmmmm!
And so my other favorite part of fall is the time to make all my pumpkin desserts. It has become a tradition for me to make a batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with the first good cold snap we have. So I am anxiously awaiting that cold snap.
I have also been blessed this year with a company asking me for a bid to make cookies and package them for them. I am really excited to start this endeavor. I have always made the cookies for fun and for free. Occasionally I would charge if it was a tall order and it meant a lot of extra time and work on my part. And I have dreamed of some day launching a small company of some sort. So who knows.........if this works out maybe this will be my small company.
So until fall actually arrives............I will continue to dream!
No comments:
Post a Comment