Finally............we got our stuff! Monday the movers came and brought our car and all our household belongings! I've never been so happy to see material things in my life! I never even realized how much I could live without until this adventure. But I must admit..........I am so happy to have our bed, our sofa and chair............just having our stuff.
We are having a bit of trouble getting the car registered quickly, but we are working on it and hopefully will get it registered soon!
Last night we decided to see how it works ordering groceries online and having them delivered. Its the coolest thing ever! You get online and you order your groceries based on categories and you see the items and you add them to the basket and as you add them, it tells you how much you've spent. You pick your delivery day based on the area you live in. If it's the next day......its a little more then a couple of days later. We ordered two weeks worth of groceries and had it delivered next day and it was only 5 GBP to have them delivered!!! THAT is money well spent! I love it. We were able to get produce, meats, cans.............even beer! And the delivery came just fine and the groceries were bagged and all we had to do was take them from the driver at the door. How cool is that?!?!?!
Sorry I've not updated my blog in a week or so. Its been busy trying to get all our household belongings situated and organized. The movers unpack everything but there were things that we just didn't know where to put. And of course we had to hang pictures and we still have to hang drapes. As soon as we get the house in order, I'll take pictures and post. This house is great. And looks so different with our stuff in it. Finally...........it feels like home!
No comments:
Post a Comment