Thursday, 28 January 2010

Rules of the "Resolution"

At what point do you consider that you have broken your New Years Resolution(s)? Are there rules on this? Do you have all year to resolve to do the things you said you were going to do? Just curious because..........correct me if I am wrong...........but wouldn't it be considered a "bad thing" if before the end of January you had to go back and look to see WHAT your New Years Resolutions were?!

And when, if ever is it okay to make excuses for why you've not started or completed or keep doing your New Years Resolutions?
Well, never mind..............the simple truth is..........I did have to go back and look to see what all three of my resolutions were. I could remember two of them, but not the third one. And while I started out strong and heavy into the New Year, I lost momentum by the time I got to mid January. I have a ton of excuses if you'd like to hear them?!

Okay, okay.............enough with excuses and putting them off. I'm getting back to all of them starting today. Okay..well maybe not today.......maybe tomorrow? I will........I promise! I want to accomplish all three of them, so I will!

On a side note, Jeff and I have both been sick. But..........if we are feeling better by tomorrow afternoon I am going to make arrangements for us to head down to Stirling on Saturday. It's about a two hour drive and a little less than that by train. So we thought it might be fun to take the train down and see Stirling Castle and the William Wallace Monument. You know.....Braveheart.........
If something happens and we aren't feeling better then I'll push it off, but not for long. We'll try again later in February. It's hard to find a good weekend to do that and plan it because Jeff's been working offshore a lot lately, but if we can't go this weekend then we'll hopefully find a good weekend in February to go. And when we do go, I'll post plenty of pictures and try and write something up to give you a good idea of what it's like and what all we did. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment