Monday, 13 September 2010

A Home Complete

Finally! After weeks of moving, unpacking and trying to do the little things that need to be done like hanging pictures, we have finally finished the long list of "to do's" that seem to go on forever. It's been a very busy couple of weeks and each day I work around the house putting things away and each weekend Jeff spends the days putting things up like shower curtain rods and shelves, etc. But you know it feels great to know that all that is behind us. Grant you we still have some blinds to be put up, but the blind company is coming on Wednesday to put those up since our order just now got in. And we want to put up curtains after that, but honestly that is the least of our concerns right now. All in good time.

I love this house! And Jeff keeps telling me how much he loves it too. Which believe me, is quite the relief since I had to pick it out without him around to actually see it before making an offer. I was worried he'd not like the house. There are so many things we'd like to do one day, but it's just that, one day. Like one day in the fall I am going to rack up all the pine needles they used in the flower beds and put down some nice red mulch. And one day when it's cooler outside I think Jeff is going to get that paint that you can put on the garage floor. And one day we will get an irrigation system put in the front yard and do something special with the backyard. One day! lol

So here you go......the long awaited pictures of our new home in Louisiana. I love it!


The entry

Living Room

Dining Room

Kitchen

Bedroom



2 comments: