Thursday, 2 September 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well moving day has finally came and gone and we are settling in. The house is still not quite settled yet but we are making much progress and I think by the end of next week we will be completely settled in. It's really coming together and Jeff and I both really love this house. It's nice and cozy in some places and a bit more open in other places. I am looking forward to having the time to just know it's all together and it's home.

Jeff's been working a lot, which is good but makes it hard to get those things taken care of that involve both of us. He's loving being busy though. I am hoping once we get settled to start looking for work but I'm kind of toying with what to do now and if I want to go back to doing civil engineering or if I want to pursue something different. I guess it will just depend on if the work is there and which direction God leads me.

It's good to be back and we finally got to spend a few days with family in Houston recently. I've missed everyone and it was so good to see everyone and get to visit. I hope we get to make it back down there soon and do some more visiting.

I know I keep saying I'll post pictures of the house soon, and I will......promise! But its still not in order just yet, so we are hoping to get it in order before we start snapping pictures. Soon.......very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment