Tis the season!
Okay so we went out to get a tree the other night and after much consideration we decided to buy an artificial tree. We had to buy new lights this year because of the plugs here, plus we had to buy a tree stand if we bought a tree, so we decided that if we got an artificial tree that it would cost about the same as a real tree and tree stand. Plus we can use the artificial tree again next year.
We got a white tipped tree and blue LED lights. When we got home we got out all the Christmas decorations that we brought over with us and we started decorating. Wow........looks like Christmas threw up in our living room! LOL
But Christmas is Jeff's favorite holiday and so it was fun to get it all out, put it all up. Secretly I think he loves it so much because it's Christmas and then his birthday, back to back.
I also put together our Christmas menu yesterday. Most of the things I can get here but the things I can't get I brought back with me. I did forget one item, but Jeff's mom is kind enough to ship it over to me. So we will be having a traditional Texas Christmas dinner, complete with cornbread dressing rather than stuffing. My biggest task will be making small portions since it's just Jeff and I this year.
Looking forward to it though!
No comments:
Post a Comment