Well, it's official, we got our first snow since moving to Scotland! Jeff had came home last night telling me it was suppose to snow today, but I didn't believe it. I just figured that it would rain, as usual, and just be cold.......the norm! But to my surprise we woke up this morning and as Jeff was getting ready to leave I looked outside and there it was, snow coming down! In big flakes too! The biggest flakes I have ever seen! It was coming down so fast and in such big flakes it took just minutes for it to cover the car and cover the ground. So pretty, especially in such a small dose and so close to Christmas.
It has snowed on and off today, but it's already started to melt and turn to slush because between the snowing, it's drizzling. I just hope it doesn't turn to a sheet of ice tonight!
Enjoy the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment