Sunday, 13 December 2009

St Paddy's Day in Ireland!

I am SO excited! We are going to spend St. Patrick's Day in Ireland this year!

I was doing a little research for our next big trip and came upon some inexpensive flights to Dublin. So I got to thinking that I would look and see what it would cost to go to Dublin for a few days during St. Patrick's Day. To my surprise it was still very reasonable. So then I started looking at hotels to see what the cost would be and if there was still availability. Then after Jeff and I had decided that it would be fun to go, I spoke to a friend that lived in Ireland at one time and got the skinny on the festivities during St. Patrick's Day there and the St. Patrick's Day Festival. We slept on it one night and decided it would be a grand experience to spend one St. Patrick's Day in Ireland. Might as well, right?

We are staying in town centre and a lot of things will be within walking distance! And I've looked into things like the Guinness Storehouse tour! So we are super excited and now have something to look forward to in the spring! It will be sort of an anniversary trip as well!

Okay but that's still not our next big trip that the poll to the left is for. So keep on voting...........I'm doing the homework on all the places and looking forward to seeing which place wins the polls!

No comments:

Post a Comment